Chapter 8 of the Star Wars Comic
It’s pretty much NON-STOP BLASTING from here on readers! With—I hope—plenty of laughs for you too.
- Our heroes get to know one another in the more intimate surroundings of the Trash compactor»
- Leia’s appearance takes on a whole new definition—if you like—of extreme ugliness». “But I’ve seen her Han she’s – UGLY!” Not possible? Stay tuned.
- We get possibly the longest, most brain-torturing sentence» since John Ruskin. But it’s funny!
- Chewie deals with» the Dianoga monster
- Solo realises he hates Leia».
- And we wave goodbye to Ben» in a manner even less dignified than in the movie.
All of these tantalising nuggets sifted from the grit, and more, in the version you’ve been bloody-well gagging for since 1977. Let’s go!